Quality Improvement and Outcomes
Magellan is committed to continuous quality improvement and outcomes management through its QI Program, which includes asessment, planning, measurement, and re-assessment of key aspects of care and services.
- We measure and evaluate clinical care and patient safety, preventive health services, and member services.
- We prioritize and pursue opportunities to improve these processes; and determine whether and to what extent interventions have had a positive impact on processes and outcomes.
- We identify opportunities for improvement through clinical review activities, including review of core performance indicators, provider records, utilization management, prevention and condition/disease management activities, member and provider satisfaction, and high-volume provider site visits.
As the Louisiana Behavioral Health Partnership (LBHP) completes it's first year, we would like to share with you what the data is telling us about all our progress in 'Transforming a System.'
- Click here to see our changing services utilization - a focus on increasing members' access to community based services. (updated on 3/1/2013)
- Real Lives and Real Stories: At the end of the day, our members measure success from the changes they realize in their own lives. Click here to see some stories of growth and success. (updated on 3/1/2013)
- Providers are using data to better understand, guide and improve their clinical outcomes. Click here to learn more about the Magellan LA Provider Dashboard.
Adobe Reader is required to view PDF files.